NJ Sharing Network

At NJ Sharing Network, we have discovered there are so many stories to be told and so much to be shared about organ and tissue donation. This is a place where transplant recipients, donor families, patients waiting for a life-saving transplant, volunteers, NJ Sharing Network staff, community members and advocates can share their insights. To learn more about organ and tissue donation in New Jersey, visit www.NJSharingNetwork.org.


Monday, April 9, 2012

Image

It is a MARVELOUS Monday!  Ms. Pumps is back in the building.

HAPPY NATIONAL DONATE LIFE MONTH! I have been so busy with National Donate Life Month; I have neglected my number one fans!  So let’s talk…

Last week, I hung out with my favorite friends at NJ Sharing Network.  We ran the 5K route twice last week!  While I was running the race route, I stopped and invited some neighbors to participate in the Share NJ 5K Walk/Run!  I have noticed people cannot say no to my gorgeous face!

Last week was fun but this week means business!! I plan to contact my mayor for a proclamation to announce my participation in the Share NJ 5K Walk/Run. I am running to remember those who gave, honor those who received, and offer hope to those who continue to wait…for the Gift of Life! I have invited Penny the Pancreas, Cornea Cindy and Larry the Lungs to join me, they are so excited to be involved!  Additionally, I plan to spread the word throughout Union County! I will travel to businesses and ask if they will hang up Share NJ 5K Walk/Run posters! You should do the same, the more the merrier!!

I am also getting ready for National Blue and Green Day April 20th! I have so much blue and green BLING! What are you going to wear on April 20th for National Blue and Green Day? Tweet @NJSharing to share with me and NJ Sharing Network how you plan to participate!

UNTIL NEXT TIME XOXO,

Ms. Pumps!

P.S. – Like our NJ Sharing Network Facebook Page!! Tell them Ms. Pumps sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment