NJ Sharing Network

At NJ Sharing Network, we have discovered there are so many stories to be told and so much to be shared about organ and tissue donation. This is a place where transplant recipients, donor families, patients waiting for a life-saving transplant, volunteers, NJ Sharing Network staff, community members and advocates can share their insights. To learn more about organ and tissue donation in New Jersey, visit www.NJSharingNetwork.org.


Friday, December 6, 2013

Get Pumped with Ms. Pumps for the NJSN 5K Walk/Race!

Hi All, Ms. Pumps here! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with love, laughter, family and friends. I don’t know about you, but I am still stuffed from all of the wonderful food!

My favorite parts about this time of year is getting together with family and friends and reminiscing about the great times we have had together. This year at my table, Mr. Pumps brought up the 5K and reminded everyone about what a great day it is for getting everyone together to remember and honor family and friends. I knew there was a reason I said YES to his proposal! So that got me thinking… I know the 5K is still a little ways away, but I want to hear what you are doing to get ready for next years walk/race! Feel free to watch the 5K video from last year’s race. It always gets me PUMPED UP! Can you tell I am super excited?


On the subject of being excited – as you know this past Friday was “Black Friday” and although I couldn’t be more thankful for my current shoe collection I had to go check out the sales. I always limit my spending so that I have some money left over for “Giving Tuesday”. The Giving Tuesday campaign is a national day of giving at the start of the annual holiday season. It celebrates and encourages charitable activities that support non-profit organizations. If you haven’t yet, please consider making a donation to NJ Sharing Network on Giving Tuesday! And as you know, there is no greater gift than the gift of life, so be sure to register as an organ and tissue donor online or at your local motor vehicle agency.

Wishing you all a healthy and happy holiday season!

TTFN, ta ta for now!

XOXO Ms. Pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment